Does your emotional baggage and trauma hinder you from growing?
Imagine a girl from small-town America experiencing several tragedies in her life. From these experiences, she ends up being a much stronger person who feels worthy of being loved and given love, who can affect the lives of others by sharing the gifts and lessons of healing and resilience she has learned.
In her debut novel, Dr Anne Katona Linn digs deep into her past to show us how she overcame her trauma. She offers others the hope that they can go through some complicated childhood traumas, make mistakes, and still become the best person they can be.
In this book, you will learn:
- Identify childhood trauma and its impact on one woman across her lifetime
- Identify the subtle characteristics of childhood emotional neglect and its impacts
- Identify the factors that improved resilience for this woman
- Identify how childhood adversity can distort someone’s views of themselves
- Identify strategies and treatments that may be effective for overcoming childhood adversity.
This book is a must read for any adult who has experienced trauma and is willing/wanting to work through it. The road to recovery isn’t easy and it isn’t pleasant, but you don’t have to do it alone. Filled with insights and her own experiences, this book sheds a light on how to move forward.
Buy on Amazon.